Subject: Old Met Performances
From: Eri Tu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Sep 2006 20:26:42 EDT

Greetings all Sirius opera lovers.

If we could all have our drothers, what broadcast from the past would we
like to hear again?  For me, I guess it would be a good sounding  MEISTERSINGER
with Victoria de los Angeles.   There must be some other  great favorites out
there.   Maybe the met is reading and will program  the favorites of THIS list.
  What say ye?

Warm Sirius Regards

Eri Tu

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org