Subject: Re: Spamming From Opera-L
From: "Patrick C. Byrne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:59:38 -0400

Ohime!Gran Dio! Per pieta! Opera spam. What an unwelcome package to an
opera nut. I say, "Bring it on!" I have never read such a bunch of pompous
yammering about absolutely nothing. "It is a felony in Michigan". Please,
that state has thousands of serious problems, opera spam isn't even on the
list.
I say bravo to Zucker, Handelman, Rosen, Berruti, and all the rest who have
enriched us all musically and operatically. Please don't tell me how they
have emptied the coffers of opera companies and recording corporations.
Twaddle. If I had to rely soley on the stuff that the commercial labels
release, I'de take up punk-rock.
If there are any vendors out there who have opera merchandise I don't know
about, SPAM ME!!!!!!!!

Patrick C. Byrne

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org