Subject: Peepee Opera ?????
From: Robert Cardinalli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 29 Sep 2006 03:23:59 -0400

I imagine this is some kind of joke or SPAM message.  Has anyone else received it as well?

Peepee Opera - We plunder from the Pirates!
To Start Pillaging From Peepee Opera, Click Here.

Volume/Issue/Date

We have the largest collection of opera music on the planet. We have plundered and copied the entire collections of House of Opera and Premiere Opera and bring them to you at half their prices. Plus we have some things neither of them have nor does anyone else on the internet if you know what I mean, ... wink, wink. Better get them while they're hot.

Shipping charges are $2.50 per opera to anywhere in the world. Our shipping is cheaper than anyone else on the internet. NY Recordings.
A Limited Time Offer. Come get a Steal by clicking here!

House Of Opera items Get your bounty by clicking here!

Richter CD-ROM's
Click here to see Mike naked! (Just kidding!)

Premiere Opera Items Come get a STEAL by clicking here!

At Peepee Opera We Plunder From The Pirates! To Start Plundering, Click Here.

You are subscribed as [log in to unmask] To unsubscribe please click here.

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org