Subject: Re: Levine/Volpe Obit
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Fri, 13 Jan 2006 10:36:35 -0500

Assuming you have registered with the NY Times, you can view the paid obits
by going to the link at the top right corner of the online Obituary page:

http://www.legacy.com/nytimes/LegacyHome.asp

Scroll down to the calendar where it says "Search by" and stick in Nilsson.

You'll see the paid obit.

   Listowner: OPERA-L ; SMT-TALK ; SMT-ANNOUNCE ; SoundForge-users

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org