Subject: Errata (Re: NYC,Birgit,Light in the Piazza posting)
From: Val Suan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Jan 2006 20:51:19 -0800

Lord have mercy. I already need Aricept (medication
for Alzheimer's).

Don Pasquale- not by Rossini, but DONIZETTI, say it
again Val, DO NOT FORGET, ti! <g>.

Carol Vaness - see ain't comin' to Texas for MTSENSK.
My Austin friends alerted me she backed out way back
in October, then WHY THE HECK IS HER NAME STILL IN THE
WEBSITE???,
HMMMM?

Elisabeth's Prayer in Tannhauser- not in Act 2 but Act
3.

Anything else?

vs