Subject: Re: We've reached a new low (was Re: Booing in Opera as Public Sport
From: Al **** <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 12 Jan 2006 12:33:56 +0000

>From: James Johnston <[log in to unmask]>
>BoSergio Silva wrote
>
> >> While I do not subscribe to "booing .....

>to which Bob Rideout commented:
>
> >Sergio, and list -
> >
> >That's simple.  They believe in the adage "Do as I say, not as I do!"
>
>I have been reading and occasionally posting on this list for about five
>years; Mr.. Rideout's comment has to be the most (1)sanctimonious and (2)
>unfounded, personal attack I have yet read.

Must have been very occasional, something like one in 20,0000 to have come
to that conclusion.

>A shrink would speculate that Bro Rideout has a guilty conscience about
>some
>of the booing which, publicly, he is so proud.

Now really, does any of us know even what the Shrink, let alone a Shrink,
would speculate about anything? is this not just a disguised shot at Mr.
Rideout's sanity, utilising your own speculation?
Of course, if you are a shrink giving your professional view a a
speculation, then I am wrong and appologise.

Regards,  Isaac Alan.   who only replies because Bob did direct his comment
to  Sergio and list.

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org