Subject: (no subject)
From: Joseph Tempesta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:10:57 -0500

I also was fortunate enough to have heard Ms. Nilsson many, many times.
While her Turandots were thrilling, she was also a wonderful Aida. She
was really one of the top sopranos of the 20th century; and what a sense
of humor!! As I recall, didn't she once list Rudolph Bing as a dependent
on her tax form? Boy was she right.
Love to all,
Joe T.

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org