Subject: Re: Rigoletto at MET
From: William Clayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:56:36 EST

In a message dated 12/9/2005 10:44:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Netrebko/Villazon combo

Well, no wonder.   I have their L A Romeo, and though I like a lighter voice
for Juliet, they are both splendid.

Bill Clayton
For my Music Collection (some 12 categories),  Photography, Jussi Bjorling,
and other assorted items, please go to  www.drclayton.net  (best to copy/paste)
and follow the Personal link.  I will appreciate comments/corrections about
the music items.

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org