Subject: Transposing Upwards
From: Ray Gouin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Dec 2005 21:34:35 -0500

After the comments about Ponselle etc. transposing downwards, I wonder if anyone
would like to comment about singers that have transposed upwards, both with
names and musical examples.

Also, how about singers who have added high Cs etc. (and I'm not referring to the
interpolated ending of "Di qualla pira").

Ray Gouin
Melrose, MA.

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org