Subject: USA Representive Info Please
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 13 Dec 2005 10:24:38 -0500

Does anyone out there know who represents Union
Musical Espaņola in the USA.
I believe they are the publisher for the works of
Amadeo Vives. I am interested in finding out how
handles the Grand Right and/or Rental for his
Zarzuela Los Bohemios.
Private replies please.

Thank you
John Edward Niles
Artistic Director/Conductor
Opera Theatre of N. Virginia
1916 Wilson Blvd. @ 301
Arlington,Va 22201
703-528-1433

Ich lieg' und besitz': -
laßt mich schlafen!

Fafner's reply to Alberich and Wotan's offer to keep the ring in their "safe keeping."
(Freely Translated--I've got it, you ain't getting it...so go away and leave me alone")

Siegfried, Act II, sc. i

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org