Subject: Ariadne names--two perf
From: William Clayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:25:38 EST

I have a House of Opera 1986 Dress Rehearsal DVD with Caballe.
Does anyone know the full names and parts sung by the other cast members and
the exact date?
I also have a 1980 recording, on tape, with Price and Kollo  Does anyone know
the full cast info. on it?
Thank you

Bill Clayton
For my Music Collection (some 12 categories),  Photography, Jussi Bjorling,
and other assorted items, please go to  www.drclayton.net  (best to copy/paste)
and follow the Personal link.  I will appreciate comments/corrections about
the music items.

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org