Subject: Re: AAC format
From: Earl Shay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:53:43 -0500

re: 320AAC and AIFF: Chacun a son gout/your mileage may vary.

re: AIFF/WAV:  They're not the same by a long shot.  Why do you even
mention them in the same breath?

re: anyone is using AIFF/WAV on the iPod
I use AIFF all the time and I'm perfectly happy with them.

I have a 40G IPod.
I don't really need the top 500 operas at my fingertips.

Right now I've got about 6000 tracks.

Your mileage may vary.

Best,
Earl