Subject: TKTS: Dawn Upshaw and Richard Goode recital in Philadelphia, April 26th
From: Philly Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:14:04 -0800

Hi everyone,

I have one ticket to the recital by Dawn Upshaw and Richard Goode at the Verizon Hall of Kimmel Center in Philadelphia. The concert is on Tuesday, April 26th at 8 pm. The program includes:

Haydn: Sonata in C Major, Hob. XVI - 50
Schumann: Liederkreis, Op. 39
Debussy: F?tes Galantes II
Debussy: Feuilles mortes, from Preludes, Book II
Mussorgsky: selections from The Nursery

The seat is located at the center orchestra level, in row D (4 rows from the stage) and in the middle of the row. You can check the seat location at the following URL http://www.kimmelcenter.org/about/seating/index.php?chart=ver_dtl_orch_orch_center_d_y

I am asking for the face value of the ticket, $45.

Please email me if you'd like to purchase the ticket.

Thank you

Mete

test'; ">