Subject: Re: What is iPod sound quality?
From: Bill McNair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:21:04 -0800

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to get rid
of the gap, between songs, on an iPod. This is a
feature all of us have wanted for years, but for some
reason Apple either hasn't been able to give it to us,
or it is not technically possible to do with an iPod.
The setting mentioned does work in iTunes, but it has
no effect on the iPod.

And, just so you all know, I am a Forum Moderator with
www.ipodlounge.com, so if you have any questions about
the iPod, or digital music, you can visit the site, or
send me a message, and I will be happy to help you
out.

Bill
Forum Moderator
www.ipodlounge.com