Subject: Great Jewish Tenors
From: George Stuart / Vivian Liff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:39:20 +0100

Yoel L. Arbeitman writes

"You never told me and your audience at that time that
so and so was Jewish or non-Jewish and that is all to the good as their
voices either speak to me or they don't. For a long time they did not but
that had nothing to do with my knowing whether or not they were
circumcised:-)."

All very well but what about circumcised Gentiles!!

George.

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org