Subject: Don Giovanni - March 28, 2005 - Met - Addition
From: david stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Mar 2005 10:25:49 -0500

Please forgive me for forgetting to mention Richard Croft in my
review. He was a capable Don Ottavio, better than some, and not as
good as quite a few that I have seen. One should take into
consideration that he was a late addition to this cast subbing for
Sabbatini. Perhaps this accounts for the tentative quality of his
performance.

ds

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org