Subject: Re: Juntwait and misogynism
From: Dennis Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:08:50 EST

       Hi, All!
       I have only boycotted ONE radio announcer in my life, and "it" was
male:  the over-precious, over-effete, over-sticky-gooey Karl Haas.
       I'm sorry, Hermine:  I love you and all that.  But Joe Black is NOT a
"howl."  He is a royally irritating pain in the ass.  I now automatically
delete all his posts, together with  those by other posters who appear to be
dignifying his ragged sleeves of care into something approximating a "thread."  I
hope that the entire list will have the maturity to know what to do with a
tantrum-throwing brat who craves attention.
       Regards to all listers save Joe,
       Dennis Ryan

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org