Subject: Renata Tebaldi
From: SHANE GLABB <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 19 Dec 2004 14:51:46 -0500

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to send my condolences to the family, friends, and fans of
Mme. Tebaldi.  She stopped performing before my time, (I was born in 75)
but, I love hearing her voice on recordings.  The sound is so lush that even
though it was the "voice of an angel" it seems almost sinful to enjoy it as
much as I have.

Addio, senza rancor,

Shane M. Glabb

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org