Subject: Barasorda
From: Cris Sanchez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 Nov 2004 18:40:29 EST

Hi, Friends,
In a recent post one of the members speaks highly of tenor Barasorda  singing
Tristan. I would like to know more about him, since anyone that can sing
Tristan well is always next to a miracle as far as I am concerned. But, I must
confess my ignorance. I know nothing about him. Those of you that do, would you
 please post something on this tenor. Thanks in advance.
Cris

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org
This OPERA-L e-mail was delivered to:  &*TO;