Subject: Vespri
From: david hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:33:11 -0500

I went to Vespri because of Miricioiu, and was delighted with her voice, as
I was with Nucci's.  The static nature of the production put me off.  This
is one of the times that I think the Met is better heard than seen, and I
look forward to the broadcast.

Anyhow:  can someone on the list recommend a good, currently-available
recording of Vespri?

David Hoffman
Harrisburg, PA

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org
This OPERA-L e-mail was delivered to:  &*TO;