Subject: Re: Marjorie Lawrence
From: Bruce Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Nov 2004 22:14:25 -0500

Thanks for this, as I've been hoping for showing since I bought by DVD
Recorder.

I'm reminded of a good friend who lived in LA in the days before VCRs. He
stayed up one night to see this movie on the late, late show, only to have
commercials inserted in place of all the music.  Good thing that isn't
likely to happen on TCM.

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org
This OPERA-L e-mail was delivered to:  &*TO;