Subject: Re: Self Doubt
From: Jonathan Dorsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Nov 2004 13:47:10 -0800

On 11/29/04 12:42 PM, "Joe Black" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Singing is the only profession in the world where we do a hell of a lot of
> work and make it look simple as pie. We put up a damn good front.

Horse feathers.....

So actors, classically trained and otherwise, other musicians, and dancers
are chopped liver? Saying nothing of the stress of cops, fireman, and
rescuers. I love singers but is this hyperbole an expression or do you
really feel this way?

BTW, restaurateurs, chefs especially, fall into this category. Try doing
that for a night and tell me it's "simple as pie" to do.

Best regards,

Jon
---
Jonathan Dorsch
San Francisco, CA

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org
This OPERA-L e-mail was delivered to:  &*TO;