Subject: Amazing Measha
From: babs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Nov 2004 12:23:08 -0500

Measha Brueggergosman has released her first CD and from what I heard on
CBC last Saturday, this is a voice for the ages. She will present four
different recitals at the Stratford Summer Music Festival next August.
The first will consist of operatic arias, the second, broadway show
tunes, the third, great jazz, and the fourth, her personal favourites.
If you are planning a trip to the Festival next season, don't miss this
young singer. She connects immediately with her audience, has an
outgoing charismatic personality, 'bubbly' is a good word for it, and
the voice is huge, with a rich timbre and high notes like spun gold. Her
breath control goes on forever, and I think in a few years we may have
one of the world's great Wagnerians, should she choose that direction. I
have heard her live several times and she never fails to impress,
especially in her a cappella spirituals. Barbara Baxter in Stratford

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org
This OPERA-L e-mail was delivered to:  &*TO;