Subject: Re: hermine's rant
From: Steven Paul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Nov 2004 09:39:17 EST

I agree, except that it makes me wonder why someone has not been able to
become a part of Opera-L.  Do we know for sure that this person from the "outside"
has the know-how to become a member?  Or perhaps they were a member and for
some shady reason is now more?

But I do find quite comical the over-reaction to various ideas and ideals, or
singers or this or that.  It borders on gross, but the relative safety of my
keyboard keeps me, not clenching my fists in a pungent rage, but splitting my
sides from an 'embarrassed-for-blank' glee.

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org
This OPERA-L e-mail was delivered to:  &*TO;