Subject: Re: Carnegia Hall, Renee Fleming, YoYo Ma
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:31:03 EDT

In a message dated 10/17/04 5:24:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Date:    Sun, 17 Oct 2004 13:33:39 EDT
From:    Fred Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Carnegie Hall, Renee Fleming, YoYoMa

I have been anxiously waiting and hoping that this program, billed as a
"Great Performance"
would show up on my PBS Station. Fleming sings the Four Last Songs, YoYo Ma
does
"Don Quixote" and Eschenbach and the Pittsburgh (or is it the Philadelphia)
does "Don
Juan". Has it been aired anywhere in the country? This coming week Tues.,
Wed., and
Thurs., are being devoted to 6 hours of the Broadway Musical hosted by Julie
Andrews.
I would give my right arm for a DVD or VCR of Fleming.
Fred
They've shown this on Ovation several times this summer.
Elise Curran
Orlando

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org