Subject: Re: Kathleen Battle in Buffalo
From: Jay Kauffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:36:42 -0700

Sounds like a wonderful evening - so glad you have had a great time!!!!
 Jay
SHANE GLABB <[log in to unmask]> wrote:First I would like to thank all of the kind listers who wrote me in regards
to this recital. Your help and advice are greatly appreciated.

Onto the program.

Let the Bright Seraphim, from "Samson" G.F. Handel

Frulingslied, Op.8 No.6 Felix Mendelssohn
Bei er Wiege, Op.17. No. 2
Neue Liebe, Op. 19 No.4 (inverted with above selection)
Auf Flugeln des Gesanges, Op.34 No.2

All mein Gedanken, From Schlichte Weisen, Op.21, No.1 R. Strauss
Muttertandelei Op.43 No.2
Schlechtes Wetter, Op. 69, No.5
Standchen, from Sechs Lieder, Op. 17, No.2

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org