Subject: Re: Kathleen Battle in New Jersey
From: Kevin Pruner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:50:41 -0400

I am the Box Office Manager for the Bergen Performing Arts Center where
Kathleen Battle will be performing in January.

If anyone is interested in purchasing tickets please call our box office.
BergenPAC is a great venue with wonderful acoustics.  It is in the heart of
downtown Englewood, NJ just minutes over the George Washington Bridge and is
easily accessed by bus from either the George Washington Bridge Terminal or
Port Authority.

Any more questions please do not hesitate to call me!

Kevin Pruner
Box Office Manager
bergenPAC
201-816-8160 x13