Subject: Re: My record collection, a cry for help
From: Mike Leone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:01:19 -0700

Hello gang--

I've had a couple of unfortunate accidents with my LP
collection over the years--also I'm in the slow
process of replacing my paper sleeves with ones with
plastic linings--and I've always turned to Cabco
Products.  They have just about everything I've ever
needed, for 78s, 45s, LPs, cassettes, CDs, videotapes,
etc.  The only thing I wish they had that they don't
are sleeves with plastic linings for 10" records (the
only alternative is the hard paper sleeves that also
work for 78s--they do, however, have sleeves with
plastic linings for 45s).  They have two different
sizes of what I have always called opera boxes, as
well as record jackets suitable for single LP and
double LPs (a must for those who collect the old Eddie
J. Smith releases).  And yes, they do have the plastic
outer protectors as well.

They are relatively quick and shipping is free with
orders of $80 or more.

Their website is www.cabcoproducts.com.  A catalog is
available there for viewing and downloading and the
catalog contains a phone number to call.  To the best
of my knowledge, orders can only be placed by phone or
e-mail.  It is not possible to order directly off the
website.

I have no connection with Cabco other than being an
enthusiastic customer of theirs ever since that
infamous day that I discovered termites had gotten
into my record collection.  Thank God they don't eat
vinyl...

Mike Leone

Ecco il Leone!