Subject: OT - Tickets for Vienna Philharmonic in Paris
From: "R. Brite" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:33:17 +0100

Dear Listers,

Please excuse me for going off topic, but I am desperately seeking tickets for the April 29 performance of the Vienna Philharmonic in Paris (Haitink directing Mahler 9 at the Theatre des Champs Elysees). Cheque Theatre, the very good ticket agency recommended by lister Marv Freid, as always has only top-price available - and the Wieners command very high pricees indeed! Any hints, clues, suggestions on finding less expensive seats will be most welcome. Private replies, of course.

Rebecca in Paris

                    http://www.OPERA-L.org