Subject: Re: Summertime, and the livin's easy...?
From: Kelly Rinne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 29 Jun 2003 07:21:00 -0400

Well...I am prepping my new radio show here in Detroit, it looks as though I
wil be on Monday night (ugh)to start. I will give out more details when I
get nearer the start - as we do have an Internet Stream.

I currently have 101 weekly shows in my database - I have given each a theme
and a title, and will either have a "mixed music" show based on the theme,
or a full opera based on that theme.

Just finished listening to the recording of "Attila" with Ramey, Studer and
Shicoff...

BE STILL MY BEATING HEART. This may actually turn my opinion of Verdi
around - for a long time the only opera he wrote that I have liked has been
Traviata. And I like SOME of Rigoletto, but nothing else has been able to
snag me for repeated listening.

-kel in michigan

EWO
http://www.easywebonline.net