Subject: ARTISTS' EVENTS!!
From: Bob Dilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Jun 2003 06:35:49 -0400

Forsooth Opera Lovers!

Today we can celebrate the birthday of Riccardo Drigo (1846-1930).

Also, von Suppe's "Die Schone Galatea" premiered on this date in 1865.

The quote for today is: "The hum of the wind in the treetops has always
been good music to me."  John Burroughs.

As always, a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Riccardo and all forum members who
share their birthday with him.

JUSSI LIVES and RULES!!

Pace e Gioia,

Bob Dilley