Subject: Silver Fox/Re: Twelve Hottest-Looking Opera Singers (Male and Female) calendar 2004
From: maureen kirsten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:34:57 -0600

Last week I watched a two-hour Mariachi presentation on PBS (KRWG), with
intros and commentary by PD.  The program closed with a beautiful Domingo
musical offering.  He was wearing the traditional Mariachi suit, and
sporting a full head of glorious shining silver hair.  Most fetching!  (I've
always said there's a Domingo for every season...)

MaureenK