Subject: Washington Opera Gala Telecast
From: "John M. Greiner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:57:04 -0400

Just a short note to say I received a postcard from the Washington Opera yesterday that their recent "thank you" gala for fans will be broadcast Thursday night July 3rd.  I'm not sure if that is nationwide or not, check local listings as they say...

John
----
 P.S.  Any calendar of hotest women has to include Denyce Graves.  As for Nathan Gunn, substitute his Glimmerglass "Iphigiene" costume (costume? that was a costume?) for the one mentioned and you'll increase sales substantially. John