Subject: Rita Shane
From: C Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 22 Jun 2003 12:29:05 -0400

I have to echo Houston Maples' assessment of Rita Shane.  The recording of
Les Huguenots is terrific, and it really made me want to hear more of her.
There's a CD of solo turns that I think must have been taken from various
live performance recordings (I'm basing this judgement on the fact that
there's applause at the end of the selections). Truly, there's just too
little available, which is a pity.