Subject: Rheingold Beer
From: Fred Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:20:00 EST

My beer is Rheingold, the dry beer
You should drink it whenever you try beer,
It's not bitter, not sweet
And its taste can't be beat
That's why I always drink Rheingold beer.

That was their commercial. It was sung to a tarantella type melody which I
think was lifted from something, but I can't identify it. Maybe the Spanish
dance
from Act III of Swan Lake?

The subways always had the posters showing the current "Miss Rheingold".
That's when subways were 10 cents.
Fred