Subject: Vishnevskaya's Songs and Dances of Death
From: Greg Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 23 Feb 2003 13:51:24 -0800

etc  ...  also songs of Shostakovich and Prokofiev.
    Someone recently wondered if this Vishnevskaya recital with
Rostropovich ever made it to CD. I got it not long ago from Berkshire
on, I believe, the Melodiya label. I just looked at the Berkshire
website and didn't see it listed there any longer, but at least you know
it has been put out on CD - - start your searches!

Greg Armstrong, Santa Barbara, CA    [log in to unmask]