Subject: Adorno on Bourgeois Opera
From: David Michelsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:01:38 +0000

Hi list,

There are many learned listers out there, and somebody must have read
Adorno's essay on bourgeois opera. I'm not sure I get it: can somebody
please explain the meaning of this essay to me?

Reply in private or on the list as you like. TIA.

David Michelsen, [log in to unmask]
Copenhagen, Denmark

http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp