Subject: Am tenors/weights and Hay
From: "N. Granner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 8 Feb 2003 21:41:57 EST

First

The American Tenors broadcast on SCETV is Sunday February 9 at 7:30. Singers
are Me- Nathan Granner, Mauricio O'Reilly and Daniel Montenegro.

Second.
Having worked out a little bit to reduce the size of my tenor chin, rather
reduce the number of then, ahem, I say that with proper technique while
lifting or whatever, one can maintain proper vocal performance ability. I
think the benefits are great and the negatives are only induced by improper
workout methods.

Third,
A roll in the Hay: A good one is the opening of Poppea - Nero and Ottavia.
Plus the Lucano-whatever schena that, I think, opens the second act.

My three cents.

Best
Nathan