Subject: Re: Have you ever had your question used on the opera quiz?
From: Idia Legray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 11 Feb 2003 09:42:17 -0500

It would be impossible for me to tell you who was on the panel last season
when my question was used because I was in transit listening to "Falstaff"
in a car and got into a very bad transmission area and had to turn it off
till I could hear it again.  When I was finally able to listen to the
opera, they happened to be into the Opera Quiz portion and all I remember
is hearing my name and me screaming at the top of my lungs!  They had no
time to even answer much of my question before the bell rang but I got my
huge cache of gifts anyway.

My question had to do with naming operas where the signing of a document
dramatically changed the outcome of the opera.
("Tosca","Butterfly", "Lucia", "Traviata", "Consul" etc.)