Subject: Sound card
From: Chung-Wai Soong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:29:06 -0400

Hey there listers

I am in the market for a new sound card. I have OK speakers (Altec Lansing
http://www.sonnam.com/detail.asp?prod_ID=SPK%2DALTEC%2D340
<http://www.sonnam.com/detail.asp?prod_ID=SPK%2DALTEC%2D340>  ). I listen
mainly to internet opera, mp3s, CDs.  Any recommendations? I am looking at
something about the $100 range.

While I am at it, I am thinking about a video card with TV output, or maybe
a TV tuner/recorder card. Are there any combination sound/video/video
recorder cards out that?

Any help appreciated!

Cheers for now

Chung-Wai Soong