Subject: Nell Rankin
From: Hank Conner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 12 Jun 2002 10:34:29 -0400

Years ago (the early 1960s) I hade the pleasure of meeting Ms. Rankin at a
reception that was given for her by the Dean of Women at Auburn
University. It was a post-recital occasion, She was a delightful and very
kind person. Could members of the list possibly remember her days at the
Met and, perhaps, tell me what roles she took on? Thanks.