Subject: TKTS: Seattle,8/13-18, Ring Cycle II-Seattle Opera
From: Margaret Llamas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 3 Aug 2001 16:04:17 EDT

I've only just joined Opera-l and am posting for the first time.
I have 3 Center Balcony tickets to Cycle II of the Seattle Ring as well as 3
sets of tickets to related lectures and symposia. The opera tickets are $280
a set; the lecture tickets, $145. If you are interested, please send me a
private e-mail.
Margaret Llamas
New York