Subject: Re: does anyone here like Opera Rara?
From: David Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Aug 2001 22:04:56 +0100

Hi,

I like Opera Rara.  Without that organisation, there are many good operas
that I would never have heard, such as Pacina's "Maria, Regina
d'Inghilterra", Donizetti's "Rosmonda d'Inghilterra" or Offenbach's
"Christopher Columbus", to name just a few.  Incidentally, there is a very
good review of Opera Rara's work in this month's 'Gramophone' magazine.

Cheers from,

David Patterson, Aston Clinton, Buckinghamshire, England