Subject: Re: Regina Nathan : was Opera Rara
From: SUZANNE TURLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Aug 2001 16:39:06 -0700

Last November, I heard Ms Nathan sing Butterfly at Opera Ireland.  She did a
fine job.  I found the production to be a little strange, but she was
excellent as was the rest of the cast.

The very next night I saw an amazing production of Lady Macbeth of Mtsensk
at the same theater (The Gaiety).  Helen Field  who sings a lot at ENO was
stunning, as was the production, the whole cast and the orchestra.

Cheers,

Suzanne