Subject: Steiger Discography Update
From: Robert Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:46:55 -0400

Just to let you know that the less expensive version of the book is still
available, and that I'm currently researching the most advantageous way of
ordering the book. Many people replied to my offer to organize a group
order; I hope to post again in the next day or two.
Best

Robert Gray
Kinograph, Montreal