Subject: Re: The Steiger discography of all opera recordings
From: Robert Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:28:46 -0400

         According to Herr Rodig at Marga Schoeller`s in Berlin, the book
is still available. He is going to order a few copies and let me know when
they arrive (which should only take a few days). If this works out, I`ll
publish the store`s email address, fax number, etc. for anyone who wants to
order. Since surface postage costs are so low (under 10DM, or $4.50 US per
book), there`s no advantage to grouping the order together - or to ordering
elsewhere.
         Now, I can`t find my copy at the moment, and I promised to quote
one entry to reassure a non-German-reading listmember that he would find
the book useful and easy to use.
         Could someone else provide a typical entry? (Perhaps a non-German
opera, to show how the book handles translated titles.)
         Thanks

Robert Gray
Kinograph, Montreal