Subject: Re: DVD TO VHS
From: Richard Menin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 May 2001 17:10:01 EDT

If you had a system such as I own which is made by Meridian you could easily
make this transfer.  I think there must be other electronics that allow
transferring material from one digitial source to another. Check your local
high-end audio dealer and ask for equipment that will copy from one source to
another and good luck.

In the NY are you could call "The Listening Room" in Scarsdale or Select
Sound in Norwich (LONG ISLAND) NY>

Richard Menin
Larchmont NY