Subject: More Opera in Weddings; Glass in Chicago
From: "Harris S. Saunders, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 29 May 2001 09:01:28 -0500

Hi, listers:

Here I am watching ABC's Good Morning America
waiting to hear the news, when I learn that having
something from opera sung at weddings is a new
trend.

I have not seen the following mentioned on the list:

DePaul School of Music presents a lecture by
Philip Glass, 'Music Composed for the Theater.'
Mr. Glass and panelists will discuss opera,
theatrical music and music for theatrical films.
Tuesday, 5 June, 3:00-4:30 p.m.
in the School of Music Concert Hall."

I understand this is in connection with the
American premiere of _The Marriage between
Zones Three, Four and Five_, but I there are
no further details on the flyer that I quote
from above.

Yours,
--Harris Saunders