Subject: opera-l gatherings at San Francisco Opera
From: Janice Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Jun 2001 03:50:53 +0000

Folks,

June 14-19 I will be in San Francisco attending the
American Library Association Annual Conference and will
have an opportunity to see SF Opera's  "Simon
Boccanegra" on Saturday, June 16, at the War Memorial
Opera House. It will be my first time attending a
performance in that opera house.   Does this opera house
have an equivalent to the Met's "Milo Pole" around which
Opera-L'ers gather during intermissions?    How many of
you will be at the "Simon Boccanegra" performance that
night?

Janice Rosen