Subject: 1972 Bing Gala
From: "Paul M. Coble" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 31 May 2001 20:32:52 -0400

Watching some of the older broadcasts from the Met Verdi celebration made me
Labelled as vol 1, nothing else ever appeared.  I understand that legal
problems prevented release of much of the material.  The liner notes
mentioned a CBS telecast of some of the gala.  Any chance of any of this
historic material ever seeing the light of day?  Can someone at least
provide a complete program of what we are mising?  And has the prompter ever
been so audible in any other recording?
Paul M. Coble
Alexandria VA